Window Blind Fitter/Installer
Turners Blinds and Shutters are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Window Blind Fitter/Installer to assist in the installation and production of window blinds and shutters.
You will be responsible for providing a good customer experience installing blinds and shutters in customer’s houses across Suffolk and surrounding regions.
The successful candidate will also assist in the manufacture of blinds in the company’s workshop including detailed assembly of components.
Applicants must be:
- Experienced and confident in using power tools
- Able to work unsupervised
- Happy to interact with customers
- Have nimble assembly skills and able to work accurately and pay attention to detail
- Quick to learn a wide variety of procedures with training
- Able to adapt your skills to solve problems and challenges
Experience preferred but applicants who have similar trade experience or can demonstrate competent skills with tools and fixings would be considered.
This is a permanent, full time position. 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, overtime available during busy periods at enhanced rate. Full driving licence required.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] or by post to
Turners Blinds and Shutters Limited,
Unit H, Betts Avenue,
If you do not have direct experience in the industry please explain why you believe you have transferrable skills applicable to this role.